Trina Solar - Multicrystalline - AllMax (255Wp-270Wp) and TallMax (310-325Wp) series
Trina Solar is known as the world’s leading solar energy solution providers. They deliver PV services, applications, and products to enhance the world’s sustainable development. With their continuous innovation, they are putting their efforts to promote the PV industry step forward by building great framework parity of popularizing solar energy and PV power. Their mission is to enhance renewable energy globally to provide the comfortable zone to humanity.
If you are searching Trina solar panels dealer in Gurgaon, Trina solar panel distributor, Trina solar panel suppliers then Greentech India is the best place for you. We are known as the Trina panel distributors in Gurgaon and Trina solar panel distributor in India. We are providing the Trina solar panels in affordable and comprehensive prices. In the Indian market, we provide Trina solar panel in wholesale rates.
Greentech Indian having professional and experienced engineers, then you can easily get Trina solar panel India. We are providing all these types of panels at an affordable price. One can find whole details about Trina solar panel price & Trina solar panel cost on our website. One can easily purchase these types of solar panels by us. We are known as the best distributors, dealers, and suppliers of solar panels.
We are serving across India with our best quality services. One can avail all the facilities regarding solar panels just in a click.
- ALL MAX SERIES (60 CELLS) - 255WP TO 270WP
- TALL MAX SERIES (72 CELLS) - 310WP TO 325WP
- DUO MAX SERIES (60 CELLS) - 250WP TO 270WP
- DUO MAX SERIES (72 CELLS) - 310WP TO 325WP
- All other module models including DualMax, TallMaxPlus, DualMaxPlus, etc. are available on order
- As a importer, wholesaler, distributor, dealer and stockist of solar panels and inverters for the rooftop solar market, Greentech India offers best prices and fastest delivery across the country.
- We supply all across India, including states such as Andhra Pradesh (Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Amravati), Bihar (Patna), Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara), Haryana (Faridabad, Gurgaon), Jharkhand, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli), Kerala (Kochi), Madhya Pradesh (Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior), Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad), Odisha, Punjab (Ludhiana, Amritsar), Rajasthan (Jaipur, Alwar, Jodhpur), Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirrupur), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Noida), Uttarakhand (Dehradun) and West Bengal (Kolkata).