“M/S Greentech India” participated in the exhibition organized by NISE on the occasion of 4th foundation day` dated 27 Oct 17. NISE(National Institute of Solar Energy) is an autonomous institution under MNRE(Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) Govt. Of India. The institute was opened on the day for general public and students.
On the occasion, Honorable Power Minister Mr. R K Singh made his valuable presence as Chief Guest. M/S Greentech India were given valuable appreciation by the minister for actively promoting the government initiative.
NISE Institute has been instrumental in activities like –
- High Quality Testing Laboratories and Certifications for Solar panels, Solar Inverter, Solar Water heating systems.
- Training ITI/Diploma candidates under the SURYAMITRA initiative, under job oriented courses.
- Research and Development Activates for Solar related systems and products.
- NISE has developed some of the future technologies in working conditions put on display viz-
- Water ATM
- Hydrogen Facility
- Solar gasifier based cold storage
- Milk Chilling plant
- 500 kW Solar PV Plant
- 1 MW Solar Thermal Plant
- Solar Cold Storage